Price Per Puck ChartFree Shipping On All Custom Puck Orders
|50 Pucks||100 Pucks||200 Pucks||300 Pucks||400 Pucks||500 Pucks||1000+ Pucks|
QualityiPuck custom printed hockey pucks are Canadian made. They will perform better, last longer, and look great. We use a special printing method that ensures your logo will appear perfectly, no matter how detailed or how many colors. You will be satisfied with our printed custom logo hockey pucks.
FeesThere are no plate fees, setup fees, or color matching fees. The price you see is the price you pay.
Artwork FeesThere are no fees if the provided artwork is camera ready and acceptable. Modifications, adjustments, formatting, etc. are available. Contact us for a quote.
- Upload your artwork through our website
- Your camera ready art (see artwork guidelines)
- Estimated order size
- Contact Information
- Any questions or comments
- Proof - We will email a proof ASAP. Please review it and reply to the email if the art is acceptable.
- Order - Contact us and we will move forward with your order.
- Artwork should be created in a vector based program like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
- Artwork files should be saved as: .ai, .cdr, or .eps
- The artwork file cannot contain any Raster or pixel based images such as .bmp, .jpg, .psd, .tif, .pcx, .png ect.
- The artwork should be created in a manner which allows for quick and easy color separation. The file should also be scalable or created and sent as the proper size.
- If the artwork file contains any text - the text must either be converted to curves or outlines, or the font file(s) which are used must also be sent.
Please note that while we make every effort possible to ensure the maximum durability of our pucks, using custom pucks for game play will result in damage to the logo. The abrasive surface of the ice, intense compression from slap shots, the blades of Hockey skates, and a myriad of other factors make for an incredibly damaging environment.
The level of play at which the pucks are used will also effect the amount of time a logo will survive on a puck. It is often remarked that, in an NHL game, a logo will only last 2-3 minutes on a puck before coming off completely. Conversely, a custom puck could easily last a season of Squirt level play without seeing significant damage.
Because of the wide spectrum of environments and conditions any given puck may face, we cannot make a guaranty on how long a custom puck can be used for in game play before it's logo displays damage.
Terms & Conditions
Payments: Credit card or check, due on shipment. All major credit cards accepted.
Freight: Free Shipping on all custom puck orders.
Sales Taxes: Sales taxes are not included in the above prices. Sales tax will be charged where applicable.